GEN2 CKYE-POD FOR PRS
Available in Picatinny, ARCA and RSS Interface
The MDT CKYE-POD was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back – stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 4.5” to 15.5”, paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability, and an integrated barricade stop. Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The Ckye-Pod comes standard with it’s own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the Ckye-pod will accept any Atlas style feet.
- Single-handed adjustment
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant
- 360 degrees of pan
- Quick release push button Picatinny mount OR Quick adjust ARCA/RSS dovetail mount
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Built-in barricade stop
- Four leg length options:
- PRS Short (approx. 7.5″ collapsed, 13″ extended)
- Standard (approx. 9″ collapsed, 15″ extended)
- Double Pull (approx. 9″ collapsed, 18.5″ extended)
- Triple Pull (approx. 14.5″ collapsed, 36″ extended)
- Weight: 21 oz. (Standard)