LSS-XL GEN2 CHASSIS SYSTEM
Carbine Stock Interface Model
The Gen2 upgraded LSS-XL chassis incorporates the following new features:
- Bold, modern new look
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Thumbrest above trigger guard
- Larger barrel channel to accommodate barrels up to the diameter of the action
- M-Lok pattern attachment slots on all five sides of the forend
- Barricade-stop grooves ahead of mag-well
- Side-relieved mag well to accommodate bulging magazines
- Carbine and fixed buttstock interface options
The chassis is designed with V-shaped bedding surfaces, allowing you to drop your rifle right in without the need for additional bedding. The bottom profile of the V-block cutout has been kept round and close to the action without making contact, maintaining maximum strength. The LSS-XL Gen2 chassis will free float barrels up to 1.350” diameter.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS-XL Gen2 chassis are designed to accept any AR-15 buttstock and pistol grip (purchased separately), offering the option to customize from the wide variety of Accessories available on the market.
The LSS-XL Gen2 chassis accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines, and supports the installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend.
Note: Long action magazines come in 4 different lengths: 3.560”, 3.715″, 3.775″ and 3.850″. Unless otherwise specified, our long action chassis use 3.715 length magazines.
The chassis will accept recoil lugs up to .350″ (8.9mm) thick.
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Cerakote finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- M-Lok pattern attachment system on all 5 faces of the forend
- Carbine buttstock interface option designed for carbine AR-15 buttstocks, including the MDT Skeleton Carbine Stock
- Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Weight: 1.6lb – 2.0lb, depending on the rifle model