M-LOK PICATINNY RAIL
Anodized aluminum Picatinny rails for attaching accessories to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends.
MDT’s M-LOK Picatinny Rails are designed to be a reliable addition to our chassis systems when installing various accessories on your bolt action rifle. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The rails also feature laser etched positioning markers making repeatable set ups easier. They come in a variety of lengths, feature an integral QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes and include the necessary hardware for mounting to M-LOK compatible attachment systems, which are currently integrated in many of our chassis system and forend designs.
- Compatible with M-Lok attachment systems only
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Laser etched position markers for quick reference
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- 11 length options
- QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”)
MDT’s M-Lok Picatinny Rails are compatible with M-Lok attachment systems only, such as our LSS-XL Gen2 chassis system, our ESS & TAC21 forends and our SRS V5 buttstock. Additional MDT products will feature the M-Lok attachment system in the near future.