- .308/6.5 Creedmoor family of cartridges: 10 Round capacity.
- MAX OAL: 2.850″
MDT AICS magazines are guaranteed to work in our XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems.
They do not work with the following inlets; Browning X-bolt, Winchester XPC and may require fitting in Winchester Model 70. Based on customer feedback, the following systems work well with our magazines, but fitting may be required in some cases.
- XLR Chassis
- GRS riflestocks- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- CDI Precision bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 22 – 250 Rem (will work at a reduced capacity)
- 243 Win
- 6mm XC
- 260 Rem
- 7mm-08 Win
- 308/7.62×51 NATO
Not recommended for .300 WSM. Use a metal magazine for this caliber as the feed lips need adjustment.
COMPATIBLE CALIBERS IN .223 MAGAZINE
.223 Magazine will accommodate the following cartridges but may require feed lip adjustments and modifications to the internal ribs.
300 Blackout was designed to feed on AR-15 magazines, and may or may not feed from an AICS magazine in your bolt action rifle.
.223 Polymer magazines will work the Magpul Hunter stock for Remington 700 with Detachable Magazine. Minor adjustment of magazine height may be required but does not work with the Magpul Hunter stock for Ruger American in 223REM / 204RUG / 300AAC.